It’s back and sounds better than ever – Pigs & Pinot 2010 on March 19th, 20th hosted at Hotel Healdsburg and noted Chef Charlie Palmer of Dry Creek Kitchen. Joining him this year is:
- Tyler Florence (Cookbook Author, Food Network)
- Kevin Gillespie (Woodfire Grill & Top Chef finalist)
- Bryan Voltaggio (Volt restaurant & Top Chef finalist)
- Roland Passot (La Folie restaurant)
- Dustin Valette (Dry Creek Kitchen Chef de Cuisine)
Apparently the packages are already sold out and only a few tickets will be available next week on January 21st. One wonders if they are artificially creating demand or if it’s just that popular. Of course, one can’t go wrong in pairing pork and pinot - a perfect combination. Go to the WineCountry.com Travel Blog for more details on each Pigs & Pinot event throughout the upcoming March weekend.